All products in the Zen range are warranted for 12 months against any manufacturing defect arising from poor workmanship, materials or assembly of the product.
Under the Law the contract of sale exists between the retailer and the consumer.
The guarantee does not cover normal changes in hardness or changes that do not affect the pressure-relieving properties.
If a claim is made under the guarantee, this must be in writing along with proof of purchase.
The period of warranty starts from the date of delivery. The warranty will not apply if:
• The product has been used for any other purpose than its specified uses.
• Cleaning has been carried out other than advertised in the cleaning instructions supplied with the product.
• The product has not been correctly stored.
• Repairs or alterations have been carried out without written approval from Zen.
• Notice of defects has not been given within the specified period above.
• To the cover zips unless faulty upon receipt of the product.
• The mattress is in a soiled or stained condition.
• The product has suffered malicious damage.